Whether you want to join us, or you are just curious what happens at a practice, here it is how our Friday evening looked like:
– Meet at CY DanceWorks in San Mateo at 7:30PM
– Technical training (small simplified moves from different dances)
– Continue working on the Vajdaszentiványi material (Transylvania)
– Just started working on the Rábaközi (Hungary)
– Repeated the song “Akkor szép az erdő, mikor zöld” from Vajdaszentivány
– Learned a new song from Rábaköz, “Ha fel megyek a sopronyi hegyre”
– Social event
If you want to join us, or you are just curious about our work, our mission, come and talk to us! We can meet:
– At the Woodside Priory during the Scout Events on every second Sunday where some of us teach, some of us are present as parents
– Come to our practices on Friday nights
– See us during the March 15 commemoration. This year at Woodside Priory on the 19th of March at 2PM
🇭🇺 Köszönjük a Sacramento-i HunASA egyesület meghívását a Magyar Piknikre október elsején.
Nagyon jól éreztük magunkat, köszönjük a szíves vendéglátás! Külön öröm, hogy sokan felálltak velünk táncolni a moldvai okatatásra.
Reméljük jövőre is találkozunk!
🇺🇸 We would like to thank the Hungarian Association of the Sacramento Area for inviting us for the Hungarian Picknick held on the 1st of October.
We had a great time, thank you very much for your kind hospitality and the delicious food. It was a pleasure to see that many of you joined in at the Moldvai teaching circle.
Hope to see you again next year!
🇭🇺 Köszönjük a Magyar Katolikus Misszió meghívását az augusztus 20-i Katolikus Piknikre! Az Eszterlánc szilágysági táncokat adott elő.
🇺🇸 Eszterlánc performed Szilágysági Dances at the August 20th celebrations organized by the Hungarian Catholic Mission.
Eszterlánc danced at the Music Concourse in Golden Gate Park, San Francisco in celebration of the Saint Stephen’s Day.
See the pictures here